Tuesday 9 August 2011

sidewalk adventure


PEDESTRIAN STEPS ON BACK OF GRRR's SHOE BUT DID NOT STOP TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR APOLOGISE



Grrr: OUCH! That HURTS you know. HEB!


GRRR STOPS AND PUT SHOES BACK ON



PEDESTRIAN (laughs) stop being such a baby. You don't have to get angry....


GRRR: damn it! but you do it ALL THE TIME and it's ANNOYING. You should be thankful you're not some other pedestrian


PEDESTRIAN: Interesting. So if I were just SOME OTHER pedestrain, and not your partner, what would happen? Curse me?...


GRRR: (laughing)...YES!...and kick your ass. Seriously, I HATE when some MISCREANT fail to look where they are walking and steps on my shoe, especially if he/she not does not APOLOGISE


PEDESTRIAN: I consider myself LUCKY


GRRR: VERY!

http://www.facebook.com/allthatrage

No comments:

Post a Comment