Tuesday 9 August 2011

Road Sideshow

ARGGH: Relax!


GRRR:

FX! its hard! local news was right; there are DAMN road works everywhere, and these motorists driving like LEARNERS make it even more unbearable


ARGGH:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH!


GRRR:

Don't worry my friend, my horn and fingers never fail me in these situations, so I will be fine


The heat is unbearable and the traffic is hardly moving but ranting and raging is not...


....you slept out most of the traffic so far, so you'll never understand my anguish



Next time, I suggest we leave earlier, put in a lady Gaga cd, make some calls with bluetooth headset and fix the AC in your car. I'm experiencing changes in my life, I can't stand the heat anymore



GRRR:

GET OUT OF MY CAR! if you had fiddle with the wires, the ac would have worked. too late now. GET OUT! its quite cool outside


ARGGH:

You can't leave me in the middle of nowhere! I'm no navy seals



DRIVER FLINGS PASSENGER DOOR OPEN AND PUSHES CHUM OUT ON THE ROAD



GRRR:
I JUST DID. Bye!


ARGGH

I fiddled with THE WIRES, but the stereo stopped working



LISTEN! I just lost 45 minutes in this traffic, fixing AC is the least of my problems. Anyway, you'll find it's very cool outside

http://www.facebook.com/allthatrage

No comments:

Post a Comment