Saturday 13 August 2011

GRRR finds money

GRRR finds money while strolling on the sidewalk with his chums. Scores of people are milling around and walking by.


GRRR

Anyone lost some money?



Noone answers. Some simply nod their heads.



UGH:

Furosemide, these people are so HONEST! Better for us. Losers weepers, finders keepers



ARGH:

It’s your lucky day GRRR



GRRR:

That’s right. That means I’m not sharing it with you lot. I'm gonna use it to LEGALLY download music



GRRR pretends to run away



ARGH:

WHAT?!!!!!!



UGH! (Grabs Grrr)

OH SUGAR! You’re not going anywhere!



GRRR:

I know. Kidding chums. After using the little money I had to buy a game for my little brother Rodman, I was broke. GOD IS GOO



ARGH!

How much is it?



GRRR: I’m not saying.



UGH:

If you’re gonna share it with your chums, then you have to let them know how much is there to share



ARGH: fair enough



GRRR hands over the money to chums for them to count it. UGH whispers the amount in Grrr’s ear.



GRRR:

Tell me you’re kidding



ARGH! We’re not. Why?



GRRR:

That was exactly how much my brother’s game cost me



UGH and ARGH:

Tell us you’re kidding



GRRR:

I’m not



UGH:

That’s quite bizarre!



ARGH:

You’re quite blessed chum. You really deserve ALL of the free money



GRRR: (smiles)

Thanks chums. One day, karma will be kind to you also. so KEEP ON DOING YOUR KIND DEEDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment