Wednesday 10 August 2011

all that rage - staring on sidewalk

ARGH:

Do you see any sweets in my hand?



GRRR: No. Why?... Can't I look at Jennifer Hudson's sidewalk posters without random strangers...



ARGH: (interupting)

....So why are you staring at me as I walk by? Don’t you have anything better to do? For your information, I do OWN a vehicle


GRRR:

Who cares? Anyway, LOOK WHO IS TALKING about staring? Only yesterday, I was sitting in my parked car on the roadside and you were walking along the sidewalk. Even when I caught you FUHING STARING in my face, you refused to look away


ARGH:

Mistaken identity!



GRRR!

It may be possible to mistake your identity, but it’s impossible to mistake your MAD 6 miles an hour walking speed....The next time I catch you STARING at me, I SWEAR….I’ll BREAK YOUR NECK!



ARGH:

Like in the PGA championship, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. You wanna Fuhing bet?


GRRR:(sniggers)

Bring it on Guy Fawkes!


ARGH: OS X Lion VERSUS Snow Leopard. Let's see who will win this time

No comments:

Post a Comment