Monday 22 August 2011

#Terrelle Pryor texting while driving. GRRR!

At #best buy, the light changes to GREEN but driver, #Terrelle Pryor, is busy texting. The irritated drivers behind him honk their horns to get him moving.



GRRR:

Did you know that TEXTING WHILE DRIVING can cause an accident?




TEXTER:

NO!



GRRR:

DUH! Well, IT CAN! If you don't care about your life, atleast consider the lives of your kids in the back seat.



UGHH:

TELL HIM GRRR. If you hurt or kill ANYONE today, you would not end up in prison. I WOULD



TEXTER:

THREATEN me as much as you like. I don't give a shxt! Just mind your business, okay? I have been doing this for years, and I have not hurt or killed anyone




GRRR:

Hope the police catches you when you drive through a red ligh...t




UGHH:

....or run into a stationary car. STUPID!



TEXTER:

SHUT UP! Go about your business and STOP irritating me! I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF YOU!



GRRR:

We're trying to get you out of trouble....If your text is so important, you should pull over and do it. ARGH, get his licence's plate number, we MUST report him




UGHH:

GOT IT! Put down your damn phone and focus on your driving, otherwise, I will REPORT you.... OH MY GOSH! HE JUST DROVE THROUGH A RED LIGHT!!!!



TEXTER

(chortles) SO DID YOUR FRIEND!!!!!


GRRR: OH SUGAR! let's get out of here FAST before the police come



TEXTER:

INDEED


No comments:

Post a Comment