Friday 12 August 2011

dog runs across the road

DIR: CUT! well done guys. Let's quickly go to the last location for the final scene before the traffic gets heavy there. we can get there in 30 minutes or less



ARGH: Can't we shoot the last scene tomorrow? My telephone battery needs charging....People are leaving work now, too many people on the sidewalk just watching. makes me nervous. I'll miss my queues, forget my lines



DIR: LYRICS ! Not lines. You're singing a song, for christ sake, not reading from a NOVEL. UGH!


ARGH: Sorry sir



DIR: Guys, we MUST finish the last scene today. Tommorrow the road for the scene will be blocked off for more road construction. lee evans FUDGE OFF home if you can't deal with the attention. I CAN'T deal witth your TANTRUMS anymore



GRRR: lets get this show on the road chums!


ARGH: I want to be in the roadshow of course and I am not blaming YOU or anyone for our setback. OH MY GOSH! LOOK OUT!



DOG without leash runs across the road. Police car slams on the break. Dog hit the dashboard. The guys scream while covering their faces in their hands.



UGH: OUCH!

ARGH: (gasps) Who let the dog out?

DIR: FUDGE!


COP gets out of car, looked around suspiciously, then fetched the whimpering dog by an ear and tosses it on the sidewalk.



GRRR: WHAT A HORRIBLE MAN

ARGH: (head through window) AXXHOLE!

UGH: LET'S CHASE HIM!

DIR: We have been drinking alot, DUH!


GRRR! I think the poor dog is deceased. The impact was too great for it to survive

UGH: OH NO! I feel HURT

ARGH: This is not a good sign. We should turn back immediately. Shoot the last scene another day

DIR: I feel sad for the poor dog but the show must go on. WE CANNOT TURN BACK NOW!Lee Evans you look broken hearted

ARGH: I AM. I will miss the dog

GRRR: Shut up! You don't even know the dog. You SCROTE!

ARGH! DULLARD!.....AND YOUR POINT IS? UGH!... I once had a dog. It took her ages to be friendly with me, but eventually she became so loyal. She loved when I pampered her and bring her treats...I'm still dying over her loss

DIR:NO NEED TO FEEL SO STRONGLY. It's jus a dog!

ARGH: No wonder I have more dog friends than human friends. Humans are so insensitive, selfish and uncaring. No offense

DIR: None taken

ARGH: I was refering to GRRR, UGH and the others. I know you're the director, but you are pure EVIL. You're no better than that heartless cop

DIR: STOP THE CAR!

UGH! Yes sir!

ARGH: please don't. I'm sorry, please....

DIR: ...We'll shoot the final scene the first day after tommorrow. Let's go home boys.








No comments:

Post a Comment