Friday 26 August 2011

PHEW!! Walking, driving. What a week!

MONDAY

GRRR is walking fast behind a RICE on the crowded sidewalk. RICE stops abruptly to admire a life-sized image of Minka Kelly. GRRR crashes straight into him. GRRR gets very angry and punches the RICE on the neck.

RICE: (cries out in pain)

APOLOGISE!!



GRRR:

YOU DESERVE THAT. I’ll NOT apologise. You piece of s^&%
GMA: He suffers from trigeminal neuralgia, you should NOT HAVE DONE THAT!



GRRR!

Well, he had NO reason to TRIGger my rage.




++ Fudge!Good Morning America!!!!!!
^^: What's the matter Derek Jeter?
++: Will THEY stop spitting gums on the sidewalk. I stepped on some, AGAIN!
^^: It could've been worse, Chum. I narrowly missed some dog shxxt




‎**: (gasps)Oh! Are'nt these flowers lovely?
^^: OMG! My boyfrined brought me flowers like these yesterday.
**: He picked flowers from the sidewalk for you? He's a romantic. I'm jealous

^^: I'm holding on to him. So you better LOOK elsewhere!
**: But I don't have a storm tracker




TUESDAY

Camera man:

have a look at this PAL


Pal:

Is it that Raging Bull guy again?


C:

NO! A motorist driving on the wrong side of the road(laughs) Probably a tourist. Other motorists hurling insults at him in their native languages, and HONKING THEIR HORNS like crazy!




CHUM:

I stopped in the rain to fix one of my flip flops that broke. The other one fell off my feet and sailed down the sidewalk in the water. Couldn’t catch it. Had to walk the rest of the way home BAREFOOT. Fudge!



UGH:

What a TRAGEDY!




WEDNESDAY

Raging Bull:

nexus s, mini driver swerve into me then DELIBERATLEY ran me off the road.


Chum:

OMG! I had no idea one had to be so defensive even when driving a big bus.


Raging BUll:

Defend? By the time I realized what was happening, it was too late to DEFEND; I was on the sidewalk on my side, and he was GONE like carlos beltran




<: Keep your seat belt on and be quiet Danica Patrick! >: your highness, please don’t discriminate against me because I’m in the passenger seat. I want to reach over to honk the horn and swear at other drivers too. I'M BORED!




THURSDAY


Chum:

I can't stand these SLOW WALKERS taking up the WHOLE sidewalk....



Raging Bull:

... joyce meyer neither. For your information TURTLES, some of us have dogs to feed and uncles to have dinner with




Bus driver:

Take your anger elsewhere!


Raging Bull:

(insulting hand gestures) What and idiot! I'm a better driver and you're just ZEALOUS!


BD: (laughs)

ZEALOUS?! Now I’m certain you bought your licence


RB:

Whatever! You using google voice while doing about 70mph, with school kids on board is insane.


RB:

Yes, therapy might help; what else would help?IF YOU COULD DRIVE!!.




FRIDAY


RAGING BULL SHOWED HIS MIDDLE FINGER TO A Paul Daniels


Chum:

Goodness sake ! Stop it! only drivers are allowed to rage at drivers. You're like hurricane IRENE. How would you feel if I call you by hurricane names?


Raging Bull:

I don't care. Since he dislikes how you drive, he should get the hell off the sidewalk!



Driver:

Is there a McDonald’s on this road?

WOMAN WINDS UP CAR WINDOW

Dr:(shouts) DOW, is there a Mcdonald's on this road?

Wo:(rolls over eyes and sighs heavily) I DON'T KNOW! FUDGE SAKE!

Dr:Who are you showing attitude? I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

CHUM: She works for DHL. Be careful!

Dr: When I am HIGH,I punch the shxt out of anyone I like! I hate, DHL!

CH:(reprimands) Don't be rude!




SATURDAY


ACCIDENT SCENE

VENDOR: He's badly hurt. Help him Lord!
MOTORIST: Not sorry for him
V: He has a broken wrist for christ sake! Stop being heartless!
M:It's rushour and the average speed is 50mph. Besides, there is a sidewalk for cylists. He should'nt be on the road!

V: It's your FAULT!
M:STUPID CYCLIST! lucky he got just a few minor scrapes





Man:YUCK!That’s nasty!

Woman:PERVERT!

M: WHAT WOULD YOU CALL SOMEONE WHO PISSES ON THE SIDEWALK...IN FRONT OF A RESTAURANT?

W: I’m homeless. I did ask the restaurant,THEY SAY THEY have NO TOILET.

M:SHAME on the restaurant…Not that it's right but you could have piss on the grass instead

W: Can’t you see the grass is wet?

M: Do you mind if I take a picture before you finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment