Sunday 7 August 2011

SLICE OF A SIDEWALK

SLICE OF SIDEWALK (Saturday)

Woman: I refuse to pay the full price for a hot dog

Vendor: Your attitude stinks tca. MOVE ALONG TO THE NEXT STALL

Woman: well, there are other vendors nearby, you have no condiments and those hot dogs DO NOT LOOK FRESH

VENDOR: Point taken, I'll give you a discount.

MONDAY MORNING

Woman: (tearful eyes) Here. Take this.
Vendor: Think you made a mistake. Someone else must have lost all this money. Not me
Woman: I'm giving it to you. keep it PLEASE
Vendor: Why me? You don't even know me.

Woman: I'm sorry but when you were opening up this morninG, I overheard you telling your colleague about your child who is about you to be kicked out of school because you're unable pay this terms tuition

Vendor: Very kind of you, but I cannot accept this gift

Woman: PLEASE! After hearing your story, I felt terrible for demanding a discount from you yesterday http://www.facebook.com/allthatrage

No comments:

Post a Comment