Thursday 1 September 2011

walking! driving! PHEW! what a week!

MONDAY


ARGH:

This traffic is not moving at all because of that IRS driver...driving so SLOW. IDIOT! UGH!


CHUM:

It's labour day, remember? Usually, I'm lazy on labour day....Let’s get out of the car and take the bus behind


ARGH:

NOT A BAD IDEA chum...Don’t think they’ll have any spare seats



PIERCING SIREN. BOMB DISPOSAL VEHICLE SHOTS PASS



CHUM:

This is our chance! Otherwise, we won’t make it to the game on time


ARGH:

I know. LET’S DO IT


CHUMS' CAR SPEEDS AFTER BOMB DISPOSAL VEHICLE


CHUMS: HURRAH!




TUESDAY

Policeman sending texts while patrolling in a car. He's been videoed by a motorist. Should be on youtube shortly.

Policeman stares back at motorist in defiance.


Motorist starts to write a text.


Policeman flashes his car light on him.



MOTORIST:

Go F..FLASH YOURSELF, I should report you to your superior, Ned Kelly



COP:

I'M NOT TEXTING; I'm just sending an email. Besides, you should stop watching me, this is not college footbal



**********
UGH:

CHUM, I can’t stand the rain. It’s gonna spoil the sidewalk's FIELD DAY festival. SHXT!


ARGH:

Grrr! Bad umbrella etiquette on the sidewalk is EVEN worse than the rain itself





WEDNESDAY


ARGH:

Grrr sidewalks are for pedestrians NOT bicycles. Bicycles MUST stay on the roads and watch the hell out for pedestrians and obey the traffic signals…


CHUM:

…AMEN!



CYCLIST:

I ride on the sidewalk to avoid annoying drivers, and this is my FUHING reward? I love Lucy BUT not you pedestrians



CHUM:

calm down



GRRR:

DAMN road works and motorists driving like LEARNERS!



CHUM:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH chum!



GRRR:

My horn and fingers never fail me, so I will be fine CHUM



CHUM:

I know the heat is unbearable and the traffic is hardly moving but ranting and raging...


GRRR:

...YOU! slept out most of the traffic so far, so you'll NEVER understand my anguish


CHUM:

I suggest we leave earlier NEXT TIME, put in a lady Gaga cd, make some calls with our Bluetooth headsets and FIX the AC in your car… I'm experiencing changes in my life, I can't STAND the heat anymore



GRRR:

GET OUT OF MY CAR! If you fiddled with the wires, the ac would work. GET OUT! Its quite cool outside!



CHUM:

Don't leave me in the middle of NOWHERE!....You can't leave me in the middle of nowhere!



GRRR FLINGS PASSENGER DOOR OPEN AND PUSHES CHUM OUT ON THE ROAD



GRRR:

I JUST DID. Bye!


CHUM:

I fiddled with the wires, but the stereo stopped working



GRRR:

Excuse, excuses. LISTEN! I just lost 45 minutes in this traffic; fixing AC is the LEAST of my problems. Anyway, you'll find it's VERY cool outside. I ENVY YOU! UGH!



THURSDAY

Vehicle's headlights settle on someone dancing in the middle of the road. WHAT A FOOL, thought the driver. Before he honks the horn to scare dancer out of the way, he is distracted by a motorist singing and dancing to a joel osteen song, in his car. The driver prefers to watch the dancer but he did not look back quickly enough to save him. CRASH!!!!




FRIDAY


UGH:

Grrr! Those kids should STOP walking across my lawn and use the FREAKING sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, then they can walk in the street.



Chum:

Their djia dog is using your lawn as a toilet. Good dogs use the sidewalk


UGH:

Something is obviously wrong with this one. Do me a favor please....

No comments:

Post a Comment