Thursday 22 September 2011

Meg Whitman and Rihanna see condom on the sidewalk

GRRR Meg Whitman:
LOOK!

UGH Rihanna:

What is it?

GRRR:
NOTHING! Just a random condom on the sidewalk. I wonder how it got here.

UGH: (turns face away)
I HAVE NO IDEA! Can't you see I'm eating my Big Mac. UGH! PLEASE talk about something more pleasant or SHUT THE HELL UP!...People are so UNSAVOURY these days. UGH!


GRRR:

Unlike you, there is no doubt that these UNSAVOURY people use protection. You should follow their example. It's NEVER too late to start. I'll pick up this ONE for you


UGH:
For heaven sake! NO! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT. Are you out of your mind? PICK IT UP FOR YOURSELF! ARGHH!


GRRR:

Chum, this is your chance to do your bit for the environment. RECYCLE IT!

UGH:
HELL NO! I can't do that. THERE ARE ANTS ALL OVER IT. YUCK!

GRRR:
Its’ very good for them; packed with vitamins, proteins and minerals, VITAMINS…

UGH:
…THAT'S DISGUSTING!

GRRR:
They are having the blood also

UGH:
STOP! PLEASE!


GRRR:(cackles)

Okay. Look where you're walking...You just stepped on another condom


UGH:

DAMN! There are so many trash cans on the sidewalk. WHY THE HELL are these people REFUSING to use them?


GRRR:

I have no idea

UGH: (mutters to himself)
One hundred and twenty third day of the year, so far I have seen 17 condoms on the sidewalk. UGH!!!


GRRR

Here is another one. Shall I pick it up for you?


UGH:

NO!


GRRR:

There are no ants on it.


ARGH:

I DON'T CARE


GRRR:

It is UNOPENED also


ARGH:

BUT, BUT but...


GRRR:

If you had looked at them when I invited you to do so, you would have seen that for yourself


ARGH: (chases GRRR)

You made me feel nauseous over NOTHING?...Wait till I get my hands on you...


GRRR: (running away)

Spare me and I will give you BOTH OF THEM


..................................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment