Friday 16 September 2011

jill zarin jumps queue on the sidewalk

QUEUE AT APPLE STORE EXTENDS ON SIDEWALK



GRRR Austin Box:

EXCUSE ME!!! WHAT THE HELL gives you the right to jump the queue?




MAN:

EXCUSE ME?!!!



GRRR:

WE have been waiting for ages. You suddenly turn up and jump ahead of us. HOW DARE YOU!! This is the 21st century NOT the medieval age. UGH!


MAN:

I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about



GRRR:

You know DAMN well what I am talking about, you LAZY bitch!



MAN:

GET OUT OF MY FACE, RETARD!!


WOMAN:

You realized there was a queue when you arrived, RIGHT?



MAN:

RIGHT



GRRR:

THEN you shouldn't jump it, you..you..RETARD. We were here first. We HATE WAITING as much you, but we decided to be fair to those before us



MAN:

I DID NOT JUMP THE QUEUE!! How many times do I have to say that?



GRRR:

YOU DID!


GRRR GRABS THE MAN BY HIS NECK AND HAULS HIM DOWN THE SIDEWALK TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE



MAN:

GET OFF ME YOU HOOLIGAN!



GRRR:

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE 4 PLACES BEHIND ME, NOT BEFORE


GADGETLOVER1: (pulling GRRR from the man)

He did not jump the queue… I allowed him to go in front of me


GADGETLOVER2:

So did I


GADGETLOVER3:

So did I


GADGETLOVER4:

So did I



GRRR:

I didn’t see any of that. And I don’t understand why ALL of you would allow him to jump ahead. ARE YOU ALL BLIND? FOR GOD SAKE. He is not old, he is not disabled, so WHY?



GADGETLOVER2:

You were busy playing ANGRY BIRD…That’s why you saw nothing



GADGETLOVER2 pulls GRRR aside and whisper in his ears. “You must be the only one in the queue who does not recognise him


GRRR look at man closely. “I don’t know him from Adams”



GADGETLOVER2:

He’s, RIMM, that famous racing driver who used to live down the road



GRRR:

REALLY!!!....Is it true that you’re that famous racing driver…


MAN:

…What??....I am yet to pass my driving test



GRRR:

You MUST give back those 4 places that these innocent customers gave you. That’s FRAUD!


...................................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment