Monday 12 September 2011

miss universe 2011 contestants pick nose

GRRR CUTS SPEED TO ARGUE WITH A FELLOW DRIVER


GRRR:

I saw you picking your nose. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! UGH!!!



CHUM: (laughs)

ha! ha! ha! ha! She looks like she was digging for gold



DRIVER:

I WAS NOT picking my nose, I was simply SCRATCHING it



GRRR:

DON'T LIE! WE SAW YOU. you were picking your nose as if NO ONE was watching. I got news for you, EVERYONE was watching. UGH!



CHUM(smitten)

You're as beautiful as one of the miss universe 2011 contestants, so I don't mind if you pick your nose, provided you don't eat it afterwards. I'll drive with you ANYTIME!



DRIVER SMILES BROADLY



CHUM:

If you MUST pick your nose, make sure you wind up your window so no one will see you



GRRR:

UGH!!! Don't get me started CHUM. Drivers like her are a DISGRACE! She would be in the next lane by now. Picking your nose while driving is not only DISGUSTING it's also DISTRACTS



CHUM:

You're right. It could be dangerous. What if your finger misses and poke you in they eyes. Who would drive you home?



GRRR:

I once made a turn without using the indicator because I was too busy picking my nose. LEARNT MY LESSON. YOU CAN'T SAY WE DID NOT WARN YOU!



DRIVER:

I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO INSULTS FROM YOU TWATS!



TYRES SCREECH AS SHE SPEEDS OFF, DISSAPPEARING IN A CLOUD OF DUST AND SMOKE



CHUM:

DON'T WORRY. I made a video of her DIGGING FOR GOLD. I'm gonna ensure she become a youtube sensation



GRRR:

ha! ha! ha! ha!


..........................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment