Thursday 8 September 2011

HOLLY VALANCE cruising in a friend's convertible

Pedestrians and other motorists are arguing with GRRR in slow-moving traffic.

MOTORIST:

What’s the point of driving a 2011 mustang convertible GT, if you’re gonna keep the top up? MORON!


GRRR:

GUMBY! Mind your business! I do what a like; I did not buy it on credit. I earned it through hard work and credit.


MOTORIST: (dreamily)

I wish I owned a convertible. There is no greater feeling than driving ONE in the sunshine WITH THE TOP DOWN


GRRR:

You’re just jealous of my success. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS! LOSER!!!!


PEDESTRIAN:

You’re missing out on the glorious sunshine and the gentle breeze. PUT THE TOP DOWN!


GRRR: (TEASES)

YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A REGULAR CAR. TAKE A HIKE...Mind the dog's shxt!


PEDESTRIAN:

The fool and his convertible will soon part


GRRR:

WHATEVER! As much as I love sunny days like today, I will not allow the BREEZE to ruin my new hair-style


GRRR’s companion,HOLLY VALANCE, giggles.



MOTORIST:(laughingly sings Neil Diamond's YOUR SO VAIN..)

Don't you want to enjoy the sunshine and cool breeze?



GRRR:(hisses teeth)

I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE. It's 9 11 now. If I hear one word of your mouth 9 15, your new friend here will have to take you to the hospital



PEDESTRIAN:

YOU IDIOT! Is this how you enjoy the success you CLAIMED you have worked hard for?


GRRR:

GET LOST! It’s none of your business


MOTORIST:

A downpour is forecasted for this afternoon, so if I were you, I would make the most of this fantastic weather



HOLLY VALANCE whispers in his ear. Few minutes later, driver caves in and not only put the top down, but also turns up the volume on the stereo.


CHEERS AND APPLAUSE


Driver smiles and gives the thumbs up to his admirers. He pulls up outside Burgher King. While they were inside doing whatever, the sun went in and the downpour came.


GRRR:

UGH!


He sprints towards the car. Loses his balance, slips and falls flat on his face. He gets up and limps rest of the way. He SWEARS AND CURSES AS HE FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO RAISE THE ROOF OF THE CAR.


Needless to say, he is properly drenched and the car is flooded with water. Even HOLLY VALANCE is dying with laughter as she watched from Burger King’s window with her new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment