Tuesday 7 May 2013

nice-looking broccoli salad

At RAW TASTES, Sidewalk playboy, Spencer; crafts superfoods salads especially for the sidewalk diaspora and passers-by. They enthusiasticaly embrace the sidewalk's raw foods diet, from the outset.  Spencer enjoys revolutionising the sidewalk's diet. It's his passion, you see, not merely a business. The more real food these lot eat, the less cravings they will experience for junk foods. Eating real food keeps their bodies well-nourished and energised.

Dressed in a bad-ass TOPMAN suit and tie ensemble,Spencer is designing a kick-ass brocolli salad (packed with Vitamin C and bioflavonoids)

Ingredient:

Tomatoes, asparagus, carrots, Kale, radishes, iceberg lettuce, broccoli, rhubarb, leek, dark greens vegetables, cauliflower, avocados...

Whisks together raw honey, cashews, almond oil,  rock salt, pepper and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Then, he drizzle the mixture over the shredded vegetables. 

TWO HOURS LATER - LUNCH TIME

 Keira (Spencer gave her all the details about the salad)

Sounds like a super yummy summer salad!

KEVIN
I am super hungry, a bowl of salad is not good enough for me. I need some REAL food.

KEIRA

What? This salad is made of real food, silly.

SPENCER

Thank you!

KEVIN

You call vegetables real food. Where is the bacon?
..................................................................
ZOE
I would like to have my salad without dressings

SPENCER
But, the dressing is good for your heath. It will do you no harm.

ZOE
I'm concerned about the extra calories from the dressings. Besides, dressings always make me feel unwell.

KEVIN
 Okay. I'll make some salad for you without dressings - just a litte rock salt.

NURUL
all I see in this salad are FLIPPING vegetables. No baked chicken, no ham, no bacon. That's a LIMP salad

 MIRIAM
It's amazing how a good salad can make your day. Another bowl for me please, Spencer.

NURUL
I'm tempted now. Dammit! I can't believe I'm tempted by RAW foods.

RAMON
That salad looks so good, BUT how can I eat it knowing that I can have pastry instead?

KEVIN
Raw foods! YUCK! That will make me sick.  That will make me feel horrible inside.

SPENCER
Not a salad lover, I see

CHARICE 
What a nice-looking salad. It looks tasty and so refreshing.

.......

[words by zokaya kamara]

SEE ALSO

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment