Friday 14 October 2011

PENSIONER ON BUS

PENSIONER ON BUS


Pensioner

Pick up the phone. PLEASE! I know you're there. JUST PICK UP THE PHONE..PICK..UP...THE...PHONE..PICK THE PHONE UP.....Why do you REFUSE to answer my calls all the time?... I am just calling to let you know that I will be home soon...I have been stucked on the bus for 5 minutes. There's a fat woman beside me. Her baby WILL NOT stop crying. It's driving me INSANE. My back is killing me. ..There is a TWAT sitting in front of me....HE SMELLS.....I don't wanna take another bus. When I get off this one, I'll just walk it home....I will wALK IT HOME. I don't want you to pick me up anywhere. It's fine. It will not take me long to walk it home. Don't worry. It will kill me to get on another bus today.... You dont have to pick me up. I'll be fine. I thought you said you were BUSY and that's why you could'nt pick up the phone. Just continue watching YOU'RE usc football until I get there....FOR HEAVEN SAKE! Okay, meet me at KFC....You don't know where KFC is?...OKAY FORGET IT. I'll walk it home by myself. It's just opposite Mcdonald's....COME ON DRIVER!....I TOLD you, K F C....GET OFF THE PHONE! I don't know why you picked it up in the first place. UGH!

...........................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment