Thursday 20 October 2011

clash on bus

Passengers pour off packed bus. African tries to board, realizing that he is unlikely to land himself a seat, took off his cap and quickly threw it on a newly vacant seat. 'I'm gonna sit there', he announces.

An african already on board, hisses his teeth, pushes the cap aside and plants himself on the seat.



scott hall:

Can't you see my cap on it? It's MY seat. UGH!



Kara Tointon:

I been standing on the bus for hours. You're not even on board as yet, yet you are DEMANDING SEAT. UGH



scott hall

IT DOES NOT MATTER! you should just let me have the seat since my cap is on it. thats my roots. UGH!


PASSENGERS PUT AWAY THEIR SMARTPHONES, BOOKS AND TABLETS, EAGER TO WITNESS THE CLASH ESCALATE.



Kara Tointon:

sorry, you're not in Africa, YOU'RE NOT IN AFRICA


Scott takes up his cap then turn his back on Kara.



Hayley Roberts

PUNCH HIM!



lindsey lohan:

Two grown men with no courtesy for the kids on board. It's too early for this bullshit. STOP IT!


scott hall:

EARLY? I am so late for work


EXCITED LAUGHTER


scott hall GETS OFF AT NEXT STOP



Kara Tointon:

COWARD!



scott hall:

Actually, this is my INTENDED stop.



Hayley Roberts:

Damn! I thought they would exchange blows over the seat


lindsey lohan:

That would have been pretty exciting stuff



Hayley Roberts

Sometime when I'm on a packed bus I would vacate my seat long before I reach my stop



lindsey lohan:

THAT'S THOUGHTFUL OF YOU. I do the same for pensioners, disabled people or people with babies. YOU?



Hayley Roberts:


I do it just to observe other passengers fighting for it. HILARIOUS!

..................................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment