Tuesday 24 May 2011

green lantern Pedestrians' Rage

TEENAGERS BLOCK SIDEWALK

SCENE 2

Location: on a sidewalk

Characters: Rage, teenagers,



Rage looks quite unhappy. He is stuck behind teenagers who are taking up the whole sidewalk, worse, they are walking extra slowly.

Before he caught up with them, he was walking extremely fast; his usual 6 miles an hour. Now he is forced to drastically cut his walking speed to about 2 miles an hour. Nothing annoys Rage more.

Rage tries to walk around them, but they absentmindedly form a brigade in front of him.


RAGE (sarcastically)
Great! Even turtles walk faster than you lot. People like you get on my nerves!


TEENAGER
Relax!


RAGE
Both you and your friends walk as slow as a turtles, but only you shape like one.


TEENAGER
Leave her alone! We love her the same


RAGE
Unlike you, I am going somewhere, besides; your gossips and weird stories bore me, so HURRY UP or make way. You should all be fined for holding me up. I think you are doing it on purpose


TEENAGER
You should be very afraid of my shape


RAGE
I am. Never been this afraid in my life. I am tempted to make a run for it



Rage barges into the group. They took turns at kicking him in his buttocks. A thick, dark, green, mucoid- looking thing, fell through his shorts and hit the ground with a thud.


TEENAGER
Yuck!



RAGE(stutters)
That's home-made pudding... for my lunch


TEENAGER
Are you sure it's not home-made pudding...made by your body?



Teenagers cackle loudly, then they back off as he struggles to get up. Cackling intensified as he fell repeatedly.

Finally he manages to get on his feet. He attempts to give chase, but he was in pain and limping.



RAGE
I’ll get you!



Teenagers teased him by walking briskly as he crawled in hot pursuit.


TEENAGER
"Hurry up, TURTLE. What will you do when you are old and can no longer walk at that ridiculously mad speed


RAGE
I will go even faster...


TEENAGER
On skating shoes?


RAGE
I will never be TURTLES like you lot


TEENAGER
Why on earth are you walking so slowly, aren't you GOING SOMEWHERE?


**********************************************************
linda evangelista do not start before everyone else.do not take additional helpings without being invited by your host. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-ALL-That-RAGE-series/187046614676051

No comments:

Post a Comment