Tuesday 31 May 2011

united airlines Rage on the sidewalk

What happen with graves disease, pride, nhl draft, evo 3d, vindictus,




SCENE 5





Location: on a sidewalk
Characters: Rage and his sycophantic chums



Rage is power walking with his chums. It's very early in the morning so the street is deserted.




RAGE(sighs)

Ah! No turtles in sight.....to slow us down. Wonderful!



CHUM

Stress free, refreshing..



CHUM

Just what the doctor ordered for me



They cackle



RAGE
The reason why we HARDLY get anywhere on time is because, there are ALWAYS too many people clogging the sidewalk - holding us up.....


CHUM

...... and very few on the trains and buses .



CHUM

They are the reason why it takes ages to get off a plane...they just dawdle



RAGE

People taking their time to walk as if they are in a state funeral procession makes me go crazy



CHUM

I know. This is how it is supposed to be on the sidewalk at ALL TIMES....JUST US



CHUM

No turtles, no snails, no zombies...



They giggle.



RAGE

By the way guys, I got some action yesterday....



CHUM

Don’t lie! Who was she?



RAGE

It was not a she. It was a he



CHUM

You surprise me. I had no idea you would walk in that direction



RAGE

Very funny. Cut it out guys. It’s not what you're thinking.



CHUM

So WHAT is it then?



RAGE

You know I am not a violent person but a slow-walking pedestrian forced me to resort to PHYSICAL violence....



CHUM

Oh no!



CHUM

He must have done something dreadful for you to be so violent towards him



RAGE

Exactly! A pensioner politely asked him to hurry up because she wanted to catch the post office before it closed. He cursed her; called her a pensioner, then kicked her stick out of her hands.



CHUM

That’s dreadful



CHUM

So you punched his fudgeing face?



RAGE

I was in such a rage. I asked him if he knew how it felt to be punched and head-butted by a brisk-walking pedestrian.



CHUM

You were very brave



RAGE

Actually, he was fat, so I knew he could not chase me



Chums laughter pierce the air. Other pedestrians look at them strangely.



CHUM

So what happened next?


CHUM

You punched him in his fudgeing face?



RAGE

I simply walked away - very briskly, daring him to catch me...Not surprisingly, he didn’t even try.



Chums roar



CHUM

Well done for standing up to him like a man.



CHUM

He deserved some punches in his fudgeing face. Anyone who victimizes defenceless old ladies should DIE



RAGE

If more people do the same, there'd be no injustice in the world.



CHUM

Absolutely none! Proud to say, you are my hero



CHUM

What that monster did was uncool, so anyone who stood by and did nothing should have been punched in their fudgeing faces.



RAGE

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment