Sunday 29 May 2011

Pedestrians' Rage

PEDESTRIAN CHATTING ON PHONE'S SPEAKER



Scene 3

Location: on a sidewalk

Characters: Rage, pedestrian, motorist



RAGE’s walking speed – about 6 miles an hour



RAGE
Excuse!


It appears the pedestrian does not hear.



RAGE’s walking speed – about 5.75 miles an hour


RAGE (excessively loud)
Arrrggghhh!


PEDESTRIAN(shooting Rage a dirty look)
My God! Someone’s in rage mode. ...


RAGE
You took the words right out of my mouth. .


PEDESTRIAN
What on earth could make you this angry?



RAGE’s walking speed – about 3 miles an hour



RAGE
If I was you I would get the hell out of the way before I start breaking things


PEDESTRIAN
You’re on a sidewalk, remember? You will find nothing here to break



RAGE’s walking speed – about 2.5 miles an hour


RAGE(threatens}
If you don’t build up momentum in the next few seconds, or get out of the way, so I can resume walking at the normal, human pace, I’ll find something to break...BEWARE, it will hurt.


PEDESTRIAN(raises voice)
How dare you scare me like that!


RAGE
Here are some clues; you are crawling like a zombie on the sidewalk, chatting on your phone through the speaker and you are stopping to look at EVERYTHING...

PEDESTRIAN
I am an only child

RAGE
ZOMBIE! WAKE UP!

PEDESTRIAN
That is so rude. I hate people like you who show no tolerance, respect or consideration to their fellow pedestrians


RAGE
Calm down! Don’t take it out on me if you have nowhere to go. I am not a contemptible person, but timewasters like you give me tourette syndrome.

PEDESTRIAN
Get lost!



RAGE’s walking speed – about 1.5 miles an hour


RAGE

MOVE TO THE SIDE!



Instead of co-operating, the pedestrian uses his two bags to form a barricade in front of RAGE


RAGE
Can you walk any slower? I don’t mind. Thank you very much. And why don’t you ask your friends on the speaker to come and help you with the barricade?


To get pass, Rage steps into the street.



MOTORIST(honking horn )
Stay on the sidewalk, you idiot!



RAGE’s walking speed – about 1 mile an hour



RAGE(raises his middle finger to the motorist)
I can’t be bothered no more. I’m gonna stop being a good guy and just look out for myself.



Rage rushes back to the sidewalk and resumes walking at his original quick speed. When he catches the pedestrian, Rage simply charges into him, forcing the pedestrian onto the road.


******************************************************
fireworks, here are a few examples of your lack of manners:You do not remark that you do not have enough food http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-ALL-That-RAGE-series/187046614676051

No comments:

Post a Comment