Saturday 6 October 2012

sweep talk her



JONES and his giggling chums on the bench, quickly switches the frequency to 'Romantic Interlude' on sidewalk FM. No one wants to miss the plenary bliss unfolding before their eyes. The courtly sidewalk sweeper stands by the stall. His broom falls nonchalantly to the ground the moment the vendor appears. No more tireless sweeping or filling bags with rubbish. It's time to exchange sweet words.

        JONES

Put away the popcorn, take out the tissue, you may be moved to tears...

        HEATHER

..speak for yourself....I've seen men sweet talk women before and I just laughed, NOT cry.


         JONES
I'm just warning you...The sweeper's sweet talk can be quite POWERFUL

HEATHER

Like power rangers?


KRISTEN

Shhhhh!....He has started.



JUSTIN

You're the only princess on the sidewalk. I look forward to see you each day I come out to sweep. Even if you are ill, please come to work, because it would break my heart, if I have to sweep a day without seeing your beautiful face.


KRISTEN

Priceless


HEATHER

Hilarious!


JONES
(whispers)

Quiet please!


WINTER

I feel quite at home on the sidewalk when I see you. Your'e my ideal man. You are not cruel, and you are so gorgeous. And handsome.


JUSTIN

You are well beautiful yourself


WINTER

Can't help smiling when you speak to me like that


JUSTIN

When you smile SO sweetly, it makes me laugh. Your'e so funny


WINTER

By the way, you are looking quite hot today



JUSTIN

It feels great that you are totally into me, because I am totally into you



WINTER
(giggles)

I know. You have no clue how much I miss you when you leave


JUSTIN
(chuckles)

Lucky me



WINTER

Your'e gorgeous that's why. I bet your'e even more gorgeous naked


JUSTIN
(guffaws)

I AM!


WINTER

I have a naked image of you, right now, in my head



HEATHER
(chokes on popcorn)


KRISTEN

We should bring a vomit bucket next time



JONES

She better stay away from him. The sidewalk stretch for miles, with hundreds of other attractive vendors. She can't be the only one he likes...


KRISTEN

How dare you interfere in their personal business. You're just jealous


Do you think he's rich


JONES

YES! He's been sweeping for years. Unless he squandered his money..on roses, chocolates, wines


HEATHER

He's a clever man. He only squanders WORDS


They cackle shamelessly.



KRISTEN

This is the best soap opera on the sidewalk


HEATHER

Sure you not crying yet



KRISTEN

SHUT UP!


JONES

Shhh! I'm still watching this


KRISTEN

He's really into her....I think they are KISSING already

What you mean 'already? He's been wooing her each week for the past year....



JUSTIN

You breast are like beach balls... Your legs runs endlessly...


WINTER

This is particularly hot



KRISTEN
(rants)

This is FKN nonsense! I can't watch this no more..This is a compete waste of time!


JONES

Gosh, what a BIG temper you have!


KRISTEN

Sorry. It used to be TINIE


HEATHER

You may leave, but you have no clue what you be missing. This is the best thing going on right now. Take a look yourself(passes binoculars)


JONES

It's really good, please stay. It will get better, I promise


KRISTEN

I'm not the least convinced, but I'll stay



WINTER

Unlike other days, you look a bit rough today...rough and ready


JUSTIN
(seductive murmur)

Hmmm. I swear. You are getting more irresistible by the minute. I might have to get those losers on the bench to hold me back


KRISTEN

What the HELL! Who is he calling fkn losers?


HEATHER
(cheerily)

US! Of course


KRISTEN

I know. It was a rhetorical question, you lemming. HOW DARE HE!


HEATHER

Well, I LOST some money on the sidewalk yesterday....Does that count?


JONES

Never mind. He needs therapy


WINTER

I just wanna poke your dust-filled bottom


KRISTEN

It's getting worse, boring. We should leave before he leaves, or watch something else that is decent.


HEATHER

By the way, Kristen, your hair needs sorting out



JUSTIN

Now that I have seen you, my beautiful day is complete. Damn! Your'e amazing....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

please LIKE Sidewalk Darling

http://www.facebook.com/allthatrage

please follow Sidewalk |Darling
www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment