Thursday 11 July 2013

and other sidewalk health NUTS

UTILISING real fruits; mangoes, mixed berries, strawberries, soursops, SHOMUNI, aka the sidewalk playboy crafts SWEET, FRESH smoothies for the sidewalk style sirens, jogging, brisk-walking and other sidewalk health NUTS.

SHOMUNI

Welcome to the Pure raw Foods place, Ryan, sorry, I mean RANDY. How may I help?


RANDY

I'm gonna try your raw desserts today, SHOMUNI


Rivera
Yuck! Aren't you scared of food poisoning and diarrhoea? Raw foods is not healthy.. It's not for HUMANS......I love your cute summer dress... and wedges. Its going to be hot so cuteness, casualness and comfort are fundamental.Very casual


SHOMUNI

.....Don't believe the NONSENSE you heard about 'raw foods are bad for you.' I have never heard such, unpalatable, indigestible NONSENSE.



RANDY
Me neither


Rivera
GOSH Shomuni! I know you are passionate about your pure raw foods' beliefs so I have no objective to perpetuating a verbal war


SHOMUNI

Me neither...Everyday, we serve raw desserts to the fashionable sidewalk - bowls of raw smoothieS, raw salads, raw juices, bigger than your head. So far, no one's tooth has dropped out - only a little cat-like flatulence

No comments:

Post a Comment