Monday 8 July 2013

will NEVER touch my lips..

WHILE crafting bad-ass fruit salads, for the sidewalk fashionistas, a suited and booted Andy, aka the sidewalk playboy, was interrupted by a tastefully-attired passer-by, Zara.

ZARA
What raw ingredients are you experimenting with today, Andy?


ANDY
watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes, and erm, erm, almonds...It's gonna be a bad-ass desserts

ZARA
Gorgeous..No raw asparagus salad?

ANDY
asparagus is very versatile. It can be prepared in so many different ways - steamed, cooked, grilled...HOWEVER, here at the Pure Raw Foods place, we use use it RAW in salads, smoothies, juices...wait a minute....Yesterday, you told me how much you detested asparagus. Why the sudden interest?


ZARA
(pointed down the sidewalk)

Look! MAVERICK sidewalk police, Lamar, is heading this way. He'll reach us in a few minutes.....I MUST pass any drug test he administer on me...You sure you don't have some left-over raw asparagus salads from yesterday?


ANDY

(laughed)

Get out of here! You JOKER


ZARA
(cackled)

ANd you are my MENTOR.....My first skool.....I still HATE asparagus. It will NEVER touch my lips..


........................................................................

words by zokaya kamara

SEE ALSO

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment