Monday 23 July 2012

Boris Johnson's 'hi folks' Oylmpics broadcast


BRADLEY: You don't normally walk it to work.
JOKER: I got unceremoniously frog-marched off the bus
BRADLEY: What for?
JOKER: Laughing everi 5 minutes
 BRADLEY hastened his steps, then looked at him quizzically. 
JOKER: Boris Johnson's DELIGHTFUL voice on the bus's intercom. EVERY 5 MINUTES!
BRADLEY: (cackled) YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT! Did he sound bizarre?

JOKER: FREAKS ME OUT PROPERLY! While other OIKS, sorry, passengers merely cringed and grunted when the recording came on, I could'nt help bursting into laughter.I'm sorry for those on longer journeys..

BRADLEY: Boris Johnson making announcements on the buses...

JOKER:...and on the DLR and Tube as well

BRADLEY: UGH! What the hell is going on?

JOKER: Exactly what commuters needed on public transport during london 2102 olympics - The mayor greeting you with "hi folks."

BRADLEY: HE'S HILARIOUS. Please let us take the bus back from work. I will join you

JOKER: No chance! I'm gonna take the mayor's advice and walk it both TO and FROM work. So you don't join me. I'LL JOIN YOU

..................................................................

DAVID:

The man is everywhere. UGH! I was very tempted to punch the passenger sitting next to me. He got away because he looked as if he could defend himself.


CHAD:(teases)

I can sense your delight


DAVID:

You believe I got delight from hearing Boris's voice on repeat EVERY 5 MINUTES? Each time I hear it, I jump in fright. UGH!


CHAD:

So long as I leave my radio behind, I can walk on the sidewalk with peace of mind.


DAVID:

I feel quite jealous of you


CHAD:

No need. You have a clear choice. You don't have to take the buses or trains, just walk with me from now on.


DAVID:

TRUST ME! You'll never walk alone. I must escape Boris somehow. Why would they use Boris voice in this way?


CHAD:

I think they intended to scare passengers off public transport and onto the sidewalk...


DAVID:

He's scaring out of London....Soon the sidewalk will be packed with lots of damn LEMMINGS.


CHAD:(calmly)

Have you consider Boris's advice to work from home?


DAVID:

No offence, but my job is pertinent and purposeful, it CAN'T be done from home

......................................................................................................................
please LIKE Sidewalk Darling

http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE


please follow

www.twitter.com/sidewalkdarling
SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment