Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's Fun, Fundraising on Sidewalk

THWARTED fundraiser, Daniel, refused to give up. He attempted an extemporaneous speech to hex passers-by, "You see a curly heir boy on the sidewalk, doing my job. I might look a little weird, but I'm innocent. I'm just DESPERATE for someone to talk to me. It's 4th of July, PLEASE! Be nice.


Pedestrian, Frank: Sorry, I don't have the patience.


Daniel:

You just got off the bus, wanna talk?


Palin spoke to him for 15 minutes about the charity he was passionate about. THEN


Palin:

Now, if you'll excuse me


Daniel:

But I stopped you to tell you about MY charity


Sorry, I have no more time


I listened to you for 20 minutes, please give me  a chance. Just 2 minnutes., okay, 30 seconds.


BYE


So aggressive. Ugh!



DANIEL:

Hello (to pedestrian sneaking pass) would you like to send a text for charity?


NO! next time.


danieL:

There wont be no NEXT TIME




I'm not that bad people,(pleaded to passers-by)  talk to me please




Your'e not gonna walk away like everyone else?



Pedestrian smiled politely but failed to stop for a chat.


"Tough pedestrians", he sighed.




A mother stopped to fix a bag that was falling out of her push-chair. Fundraiser, saw and opportunity so pounced on her instantly.


"Sorry to approach youlike this, when your'e attending to your baby, but would you like to talk?"


Baby mother scurried away.


"I'M NOT A LEPER."


He improvised gimmicky dance routines to draw attention.


Pedestrian shook her head, "this is so surreal."




Daniel recognized a pedestrian he had approached earlier, so he went for the kill. "Will you speak to me this time?

No

(sighed in disbelief) Not again!




A group of pedestrians, including a baby mother pushing a pram, started to run the moment they spotted him.

No Need to run away! UGH!

..................................................................................................

please LIKE

http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE


please follow

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment