Wednesday 15 August 2012

Riding bicycle on sidewalk

WALKING on the sidewalk is arguably, the safest means of getting around. No angry motowrists hurling abuse or threatening physical violence. However, there is no antidote for the vituperation, a jingoistic or abstemious sidewalk darling will mete out, if you cross him/her. So watch out for those pedestrians'  tongues -  and fists.

BICYCLE TYRES SCREECH ON SIDEWALK, PEDESTRIAN AND DOG RUN FOR COVER


MARS:

CYCLE LANE! Use the Cycle lane. I mean GET THE HELL OFF THE SIDEWALK!


PHILIP:

Why the HELL are you riding your bicycle all over the sidewalk? There is a safe cycle lane RIGHT THERE, yet you RETARD, choose to ride on the sidewalk. Your'e gonna unlawfully run over an innocent pedestrian. UGH!


POWERBALL:

Sorry. I hit the gear shift by mistake. So I lost control of the bicycle. Besides, its not safe to ride in the cycle lanes around here. Motorists are always running over cyclists in the cycle lane.


PHILIP:

I don't care. If you don't know how to ride a bicycle PROPERLY, you should leave your bicycle at home..Your'e an adult for, heaven sake, you should be a role model. So where is your helmet?


POWERBALL:

A helmet?  it's sweltering and you want me to wear a damn helmet? Are you nuts?


PHILIP: (keying numbers on blackberry)

The police will decide who is nuts...


POWERBALL:

.....Please don't call the police. I don't wanna get another official warning, today.



PHILIP:

Don't worry, when I explain what happened, the police WONT give you an official warning, they will just give you a ticket.....You'll never  learn that when you ride, you should be on the cycle lane, UNLESS, you're taught a lesson.


POWERBALL:

Whatever!!! Snitch...Those DOUCHE could never catch me, anyway, so go ahead and call them. They love burghers too muchFrankly, I don't see what's the fuss about. if I hit a pedestrian, he/she will get away with few scratches. On the other hand, if a motorists hit me in the cycle lane, I'd die



PHILIP:

Whatever!

.................................................

please LIKE Sidewalk Darling

http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE


please follow
www.twitter.com/sidewalkdarling
SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment