Sunday 1 April 2012

walking to the eye clinic, Selena

THANKS for walking me to the eye clinic, Selena.I don't know how I'm gonna manage if they operate on my eye AGAIN.UGH!(That's what friends are for,Victoria. Look on the brite side. You worry yourself superlatively, that's why your eyelashes are turning grey)


Victoria:

I can hardly see where I'm walking so how the hell can I LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE? And why are YOU looking in my eyes. Are you a man?... You call yourself my friend yet my eye lashes turning grey AND you didn't tell me before? UGH!


SELENA:

I know and understand your'e facing a frightening situation but don't worry. I will pray for you.



VICTORIA: (sarcastically)

Is it possible you could do something else instead of just praying?



SELENA:

SURE! I'll visit you in your home. And if none of your family is available to walk you to the eye clinic, I'll walk you again.



VICTORIA:

Ahhhhh! I love you


SELENA:

I love you too. I want the best for you



THEY STOP AND CUDDLE BENEATH THE GREY SKIES. PEDESTRIANS CHEER, MOTORISTS HONK HORNS



VICTORIA:

Thank you so much...Are we there yet?



Selena:

In a few minutes....if you hurry up



Victoria:


Selena:

You know I can't...



Selena:


...Just kidding. We're at the entrance of the building




Last Resort by Papa Roach blares from a radio on one of the stalls; (.....And I'm contemplating suicide, 'Cause I'm losing my sight.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment