Saturday 25 February 2012

Bring her back God. PLEASE

An Inconsolable Jessica is struggling; to speak coherently on the blackberry and keep her fete on the ground. She stumbles then collapses on the sidewalk. Her friend Amanda who was supporting her, goes down as well.


JESSICA:(wails)

Bring her back to me please. I'm begging you God. PLEASE!



Amanda HELPS Jessica TO HER FEET, WRAP HER ARMS AROUND HER



Amanda:


Are you okay?



JESSICA:

I want to sit. I just want to sit. I told her to be careful....she said she was fine before she left.



Amanda:

she sounded okay when I spoke with her on the phone today. (looks around) There is nowhere to si..Okay, I see somewhere.



WITH Amanda's SUPPORT, Jessica MAKES PAINSTAKING BABY STEPS TOWARDS THE SEAT


JESSICA:

You know she was the hero in my life. I can't explain how much I love her, how much I'm gonna miss her




Amanda:

I know everything and I feel your pain. Carol was such a wonderful person


JESSICA:

Thanks for staying with me




Amanda:

No worries. That's what friends are for. I'll stay with you for as long as you want. I'll take you home afterwards....she's watching over you now. I can feel it.





Amanda SEATS Jessica ON BENCH, GIVES HER A GENTLE BACK RUB AS TEARS FALL FROM BOTH THEIR EYES




JOGGER, Johan, HALTS, HANDS THEM TISSUES




Johan:

This is so touching. What happened? Are you two breaking up?



Amanda:


She just got the terrible news that her best friend crashed into a lamp-post on the sidewalk and...and....



Johan:


.....I'm sorry. When my pet accompany me in my car, I tend to drive alot safer....Did she have too much to drink?




Amanda:

Not at all. she doesn't drink at all



Johan:

Was she being chased? Car got out of control?




Amanda:

Yes. After she fell asleep



Johan:

Fell asleep? she must have been very tired




Amanda:

She was on medication. It made her sleepy



Johan:

oh no! I'm so sorry


JESSICA:

So many times she touched my life, saved my life and add meaning to it. what am I gonna do now.




Amanda:

Just keep the faith. And remember, you can call on me anytime. i want to help you through this difficult time


JESSICA:

thanks. stay here with me



Amanda:

Let me take you home



JESSICA:

I would like to stay here for the moment please




Amanda:

Okay. That's fine. Would you like a drink?



Johan:


No! don't offer her any alcohol at this time.



Amanda:

She doesn't drink neither. I meant water.



JESSICA:

(eyes to the skies) I'll NEVER forget you!



Johan sits with them and help comfort Jessica


SIDEWALK RADIO PLAYS Mariah Carey's 'I'll never for get you'

.............................................................................

SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment