Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sidewalk love

HOODED SIDEWALK PRESENTER, Angelo, WALKS SLOWER SO HE CAN EAVESDROP ON TWO PEDESTRIANS' CONVERSATION.


Caucus:

I like your BEATIFIC smile and how you look, you know.


Stacey:

Thanks




So where you walking to?



NOWHERE. Just looking for a sky show of the meteor shower tonight



What's the hell is that?



GIRL FROWNS


Why you so antisocial?



It's patently obvious I'm very ill...and you might be infected



I don't mind being infected by you....sharing is caring


NO ANSWER



Are you Bolivian?



Yes


Are you South American?


YES, I AM...Why is that so HARD to believe?



I like how you look, you know?



THROUGH CORNER OF HIS EYES, ANGELO NOTICES THE GIRL ABRUPTLY SLOWS HER PACE



Caucus:

Are you stopping here?



Stacey:

Yes




SIDEWALK PRESENTER STOPS. THE GIRL PASSES, CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY THE BOY



Stacey:(pointing to parked car on the road)


That's my dad waiting in the car...



Shall I say hello




He has a baseball bat in the car


...................................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment