Monday 1 April 2013

sidewalk chat

LIM speaks entertainingly loudly on her phone, from one of the sidewalk benches.


LIM

I'm sorry to hear Cristiano did that to you, Julianne. He's a DIRTY player. He thinks you are EASY to get...He kissed me, when he had a girlfriend...I pu...shed him away....

He cheated on his girlfriend when he was in Malaga. He was like "Oh, I had a free pass" (funny mimicking of Cristiano)

He's just too CONFIDENT....He's PATHETIC!....Get this straight. I DID NOT KISS HIM. He kissed me. And I PHYSICALLY pushed him aside

By making a move on you like that, he's sacrificing your friendship with him. He's doing it, because he DOESN'T care

Okay, I'll call him now. Bye

LIM CALLS Cristiano


LIM
(giggling)

You know why I'm calling!

She was OFFENDED. You made her feel like she's easy.

(giggling)
Well, I was calling to tell you that what you did to her was RUDE...but not anymore. All of that change in the last few minutes I started talking to you...

...(giggles) I am actually hanging out on the sidewalk bench, among a bunch of losers, so NO IN DEPTH CONVERSATION, please

LIM GIGGLES EVEN MORE INTENSELY WHILE SAYING GOODBYE, THEN MADE LOTS OF KISSING SOUNDS WITH HER MOUTH
.............................................................................
 https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/


www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment