Wednesday 14 March 2012

ANISTON litters sidewalk with cigarette butts

ONE ratiocinates why people spend so much money on a packet of cigarette, then litter the sidewalk with the butts. Do they even have the right to do that? Such a waste of money. They might say it's no bug deal but someone has to pick up the pieces. UGH!



Aniston locks car door, then hurries in the bank with a lit cigarette in hand.




SECURITY Jermaine: (shouts, points to sidewalk)


OUT!



Aniston:

Sorry! I'll get rid of it. (throws burning cigarrete on the sidewalk, stomps on it, heads back inside)



PASSING PEDESTRIAN, Susan: (shakes head in annoyance)




Susan:

LITTER BUG! That's disgusting! It belongs in the rubbish bin.




Aniston:

GET LOSS you TWIT. I just endured what was probably the most stressful 55 minutes of my life. I needed the cigarrete to cool me down.



Susan:

That's your prerogative, but littering the sidewalk with the butt, especially when there is a bin, is so wrong. NO ONE is safe if he/she annoy me by like this



Aniston:

People who hate cigarette butts are TWITS.



Susan:

People like YOU, who ingenuously litter the sidewalk with cigarette butts are TWITS. I HATE them. Drive me INSANE. It takes just a little consideration to be a good pedestrian. It can't be that hard to dispose of your cigarette buts in a responsible way.




Aniston:

You are NUTS! Mind your business



Susan:

That's what I'm doing. (picks up butt and toss it in the bin). YUCK! (smells hand) My hand smells of cigarette smoke, and I'm a non-smoker.




Aniston:

Next time I'm sure you will BUTT OUT!(cackles)




HOMELESS MAN, D'Antoni, RETRIEVES CIGARETTE BUTT FROM THE BIN AND RE-LIGHTS IT.



Susan:

YUCK!



ANISTON cackless louder



Susan:

Thank God, I'm not you, LITTER BUG! keep the sidewalk beautiful. DON'T LITTER (peering in onlookers' faces) smokers put your cigarette butts where they belong.



ANISTON:

Or else what?



Susan:

I'll personally KICK YOUR BUTT!



ANISTON: (forcing his way through bank's door)


Dream on...let me in please. I just came out to dispose of my cigarette butt.



JERMAINE:


Sorry sir. The bank is now closed. Come back tomorrow.



ANISTON:


But...But..



Susan walks away laughing unashamedly.



SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment