Friday 2 December 2011

blackberry map

Sidewalk Presenter Probst Pujols:

...rick perry ad plays in CAR WITH PASSENGERS GAY, LITTLE, the pugilistic sidewalk champion DONOVAN, AND NICOLAS as it HALTS ON SIDE OF THE ROAD....There is something for everyone on the sidewalk today; Lingerie, TV packages, Millets sale, Dating sites, replicas of Pendle witches and Pygmy elephant.



Gay:(shuts off engine)

Mum. wake up!



Little: (yawns, unfastens her seat belt)


We reach the sidewalk already? Great. much quicker than riding on Bendy buses. I'm so glad to see the back of them. I would'nt want to miss the sidewalk Christmas markets for Evening dresses, Cheap holidays etc




Gay:

Yes Mum. Thanks to my blackberry map. It gave me important traffic updates so I could avoid congested areas.



Little:

I hope it was a great idea to be early. Park the car here please. I want to be first in the SIDEWALK'S SALE queue for Gifts under £10, Cheap laptops and secret santa gifts... Shxt! the sidewalk is empty. Where are all the vendors and pedestrians. Even the road is empty. Not even a bendy bus in sight.



Nicolas: (slams car door, reaches for Samsung Galaxy S2 in pocket, then starts to write a text)

We are 2 hours EARLY. What do you expect? I told you we should have dropped off donovan at his elementary school before we come here. UGH!



Little:

Even a child should never miss a good sidewalk sale, even if it's for lingerie. we'll drop him off later. It's raining, so his teacher will be late anyway.



Nicolas:

Mum, Frankie is only five. He has no interest in Samsung Galaxy, Evening dresses or whatever else is in the DAMN sidewalk sale..Frankly, I would prefer to be stucked in traffic in some CONGESTED AREAS than waiting around in a cold, wet car for ages by the sidewalk




GAY:

SHUT UP! And stop telling lies. The car is not cold. You were so excited when I lent it to you yesterday. So I have no idea why today, you tergiversate and complain so much about it. You rather get here late and MISS all the bargains?



Little:

Gay, I'm so IMPRESSED with your BlackBerry Curve. I will have to get one for myself. It's my favourite of the Christmas gadgets...It seems pretty useful. Can't wait to get lost in it when I'm on the sidewalk.



donovan:

Aunty, you're just too, too, too, MATURE for a blackberry



Little:

What do you mean Donovan?




Nicolas:

Mum, you use both the sidewalk and the road everyday, who do you see using blackberrys the most?



Little:

desean and the Teenagers, eddie and young adults...



Donovan:

...I rest my case

.....................................................
SIDEWALK THEATRE and SIDEWALK LOOKS http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

SIDEWALK LOOKS http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment