Monday 24 June 2013

Is it okay to eat RAW kale

AARON, aka the sidewalk playboy sniggers as he prepares ingredients. Chewing gums, Bernard had just jogged passed.



PASSER-BY, Wozniacki:

I just started healthy eating...a vegan lifestyle, to be precise. I need some advice...Is it okay to eat RAW kale?


SIDEWALK PLAYBOY, Aaron

Welcome to the sidewalk's Raw Foods Place. Everyday, we craft raw desserts for sidewalk fashionistas on their healthy journey...The answer is YES and.....yes! The flavor is out of this world.


Wozniacki:

Any suggested recipes?


Aaron

Take a seat. I'll let you taste one in an hour or so...Right now I'm crafting a bad-ass raw kale smoothie for the sidewalk fashionistas.....


Wozniacki

Wow!


Aaron

Other ingredients are tomatoes, blueberries, Brazil nuts and pumpkin seeds


Wozniacki

 That sound delectable, sidewalk playboy


Aaron

 It's ultra- amazing. You'll love it



Wozniacki

By the way, did you hear that the sidewalk will be closed to pedestrians tommorow?



Aaron

What!. Why on earth will they such a thing? That's CRAZY!



Wozniacki

I just got my drivers licence...Tomorrow, I'll drive my new car for the first time


Aaron
(sarcastically)

Exciting

.......................................................


words by zokaya kamara]

SEE ALSO

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamara












No comments:

Post a Comment