Saturday 4 June 2011

Pedestrians' Rage

SCENE 7


STARING AT OTHER PEDESTRIANS


Location - side-walk

Characters - Rage, Jogger



Rage admires jogger who is about to overtake him. She stares back at him sternly.





JOGGER

What the fudge are you looking at?



RAGE

YOU of course!



JOGGER

Will you stop, please? I don’t even know you. If my man was here, he would take you out of the game like Albert Pujols


RAGE(teasing)

Where did you meet him? On the beautifulpeople website


JOGGER

Are you jealous I look good enough to be accepted somewhere



RAGE

So why are you so close to me? I have no magnet on me; besides, the sidewalk is very wide, so why pass so close to me? You could be an undercover pickpocket for all I know. You can’t get this close to me and expect me not to look.



JOGGER

Do you understand you are freaking the fudge out of me! You have no right to be staring at me like that.


RAGE

I am not staring at you; I am just looking – because you are so hot



JOGGER

Oh! So I should just be happy and do a victory dance. I was not brought up like that, I’m afraid



RAGE

Whatever!



JOGGER

PERVERT! CREEP! DOG!...



RAGE

..Man’s best friend



JOGGER

You seem very proud of your shamelessness. I wouldn’t if I were you.



RAGE

You’re so full of yourself. I bet you feel that all the other pedestrians are staring at you also



Jogger trips. Her lollipop rolls in the dirt.



RAGE(laughing)

Serve you right!



Jogger brushes the dirt off the lollipop and sticks it in her mouth



RAGE

Yuck!



JOGGER

I am not gonna die because I eat a little dirt. You can laugh as much as you like, I feel no shame.




RAGE

Nasty!



JOGGER

Watch where you’re going!


Rage crashed into a lamppost. Jogger giggles and dashes pass him.




*************************************************************
Unfortunately for LIL B, he has fallen in love with you and LIL B being LIL B, I gather it is not easy to reason with him or yet encourage him to consider how he might be able to help you. It may just be possible to get through to you though. I do hope so. Your behaviour on your visit to Devon during April was staggering in its uncouthness and lack of grace. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-ALL-That-RAGE-series/187046614676051

No comments:

Post a Comment