Sunday 17 November 2013

walk faster, honey..We are running late

THE ambassador for sidewalk aesthetic, Jodi, aka the sidewalk playboy, is, astonishingly, not in a hurry, to walk pass two crawling pedestrians in front.

CAROL

How old are you, daddy?


Van Damme
(look back then ahead, uncomfortably. Jodi, look away immediately)

How old am I?

CAROL

Yes. How old are you?


Van Damme

..er..very old


CAROL

I know but what's your number?


Van Damme

er, er, Thirty

CAROL

Thirty? Wow, you are older than Miranda


Van Damme

Yes. she's my daughter


CAROL

I know who you are...You are my mother's uncle


Van Damme

No..she's my wife


CAROL

Oh, you are gonna get married to her


VAN DAMME

I am already marry to her.....How old are you Carol?


CAROL

Five....Why do you and mother always shout at each other?


[JODI look away quickly, before Van Damme, nervously glance up and down the sidewalk]

VAN DAMME
(quietly)

Damn!

CAROL

Is it because she annoy you?


VAN DAMME

Yes, Carol...Let us walk faster, honey....We are running late

...........................................


Watch our youtube channel - TVsidewalk

..................................................................

words by zokaya kamara

SEE ALSO

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamara







No comments:

Post a Comment