Monday 11 February 2013

You'll never walk alone, dear



EXT.  SIDEWALK – DAY
LANA
                               THANKS for walking me to the eye clinic, EMMY. I don't know how I'm gonna

                               manage if they operate on my eye AGAIN.UGH!


FIONA
(yawning)

                               You call this exciting? Kelsey, who should I throw my shoe at? Corrie or the two

                               women?



EMMY

                               That's what friends are for, Lana. Look on the bright side. You worry yourself

                               superlatively. That's why your eyelashes are turning grey.


LANA

                              I can hardly see where I'm walking so how the hell can I LOOK ON THE BRIGHT

                             SIDE? And why are YOU looking in my eyes. Are you a man?... You call yourself

                             my friend yet my eye lashes turning grey AND you didn't tell me before? UGH!


FIONA
(dozing off)

                              Wake me up when you switch to something less PRETENTIOUS



EMMY

                              I understand you’re facing a frightening situation but don't worry. I will pray for you.



LANA

(sarcastically)

                     Just praying! Is that it?



KELSEY
(impatiently)

                     That’s it! I’m going to the toilet.

...........................................................................
 https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/
www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment